Keeping with yesterday’s winter specials theme… Here’s another great one that just landed in my inbox – this time from one of my favourite wine estates: Laborie
If you missed my review of the estate – you can still check it out over here: A tour, a tasting & lunch with Laborie Wines
You can also have a look at their new Taste Tapas Terrace & Bar di Bar over here: Laborie Wine Estate’s 2 new additions
This beautiful (and also one of SA’s oldest) wine estate is running a fantastic two for the price of one winter warmer special that definitely deserves your attention.
From 1 June 2015 to end Aug 2015, their 2 night winter package which costs only R1990 for 2 guests includes:
- 2 x nights accommodation for the price of 1 – Stay in luxury in a room furnished in Cape French style with décor inspired by the characteristics of Laborie’s award winning wines
- Breakfast in the historic Manor House, a national monument built in 1750
- 2 x beer tastings at the farm’s new Bar di Bar Volkswagen retro themed bar which offers a quirky 1970’s feel and the best craft beers in town
- 2 x choc and wine pairings at the farm’s new Taste tapas deck, 3 x tapas each for 2 guests including a bottle of Laborie wine at Taste (lunch or dinner)
- 2 course special menu for lunch or dinner (excluding wine/beverages) at the award winning Harvest restaurant which still delivers the best in French heritage tradition, using the best of local produce under the culinary leadership of internationally acclaimed chef, Matthew Gordon.
Doesn’t that sound absolutely amazing? Of course it does… And here’s a look at their rooms, the cellar and their Harvest special menu to further tempt you:
Bookings are essential, and I suggest you don’t waste any time. This special is going to sell like hot cakes I tell you… To book call them on 021 807 3093 or email email@example.com
And with that I’m going to say: Happy Friday everybody 🙂