Basically (just as a summary) the Lash Lift is the perfect lash pick-me-up for those who don’t want to go the lash extensions route. It’s quick & easy to do, it requires no maintenance at all, and you leave the salon with perfectly curled lashes that last for about 6 – 8 weeks.
How does it work?
- It involves a slight lifting & curling of the lashes – a process that takes approx 45min
- First the lashes are coated with a special adhesive and wrapped around mini silicone pads. This holds them in the curled position.
- A perming solution or cream is then applied to your eyelashes with a tiny brush.
- The esthetician then lets it develop for about 5 minutes.
- After the curling chemicals have taken full effect, they apply a neutralizing solution. You then sit for another few minutes and then you’re all done.
- Post treatment maintenance really just entails avoiding a sauna or steam room, oily make-up remover or getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. But after that, you don’t have to worry about any special treatment at all.
- The cost is only R400, or R450 if you also include a lash tint (highly recommended for that extra oomph).
- You do need to book your session – and this can be done by calling them on 0763864793.
The result is very natural, but with enough lengthening impact to make any girl’s heart skip a beat. I recently had it done again and I’m once again as happy as a clam. 🙂
Here’s another look at the before & after pics I took last time round:And then here’s a recent post-lift selfie all done up: BUT listen up ladies, because you too can have lashes that pop. The lovely team at The Urban Beauty Lounge has given me a Lash Lift (including a last tint) to the value of R450 to give away to one lucky reader. #Yay!
How do you enter?
- Like their page on Facebook over here
- Leave a comment on this post below (be sure you enter your correct email address so I can contact you if you do win)
Please just take note of the following:
- Only one entry per person
- Entries close at midnight on Fri, 26 June 2015
- The winner will be determined by lucky draw & will be announced here on my blog and on Twitter/FB on the morning of Sat, 27 June 2015
- There will be 1 winner winning a Lash Lift treatment with a lash tint to the value of R450 which is redeemable at the The Urban Beauty Lounge in Wembley Square, Cape Town – by appointment only (which you’ll secure by calling them on 0763864793)
Good luck everyone! And I hope you’re all have a rocking Monday so far.