I’ve been giving the popular horsing events a miss this year, because well, to be honest, I really just wasn’t feeling them. I think my body just needed a good rest instead… BUT what I can tell you is that there’s one event I definitely make sure I don’t miss for anything, and that is the Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo.
It’s just plainly the most spoilicious day you can imagine. Elegant folks dressed to the nines, sipping on Veuve Clicquot champagne, enjoying to-die-for food, checking out couture fashion & polo hotties (yes ladies, get in there), and all this in the most beautiful setting one can ask for over at the Val de Vie Estate in Paarl.This year’s schedule of events will also include a fashion show by luxury fashion house D’Oré. They are home to some of the worlds top luxury fashion brands such as Emilio Pucci, Escada, Cavalli, Armani Collezioni, Rupert Sanderson, Elie Tahari, Herve Leger and Vanessa G and more: Now I’ve been to this event 2 years running already and I can guarantee you, it’s absolutely fantastic. Get a group of friends together and just enjoy a truly beautiful day out in the winelands while living the good life.
Sound good? Then take a note of the following:
- When? Sat, 01 March 2014 – doors will open at 2pm & the event is scheduled to finish at 7pm.
- Where? Val de Vie Estate, Jan van Riebeeck Road, Paarl
- Tickets? Available from Computicket over here. There are two options:
– VIP Access (this is definitely where you want to be) @ R850.00, and it includes a canapé style lunch, a glass of wine and a glass of Veuve Clicquot.
– OR you can also opt for Polo Picnic Access at only R150.00 which includes access to food trucks.
I hope I see you guys there, otherwise it’s just more Veuve for me! 😉
All images provided by Vivid Luxury.