Nederburg Wines is inviting all wine lovers, family & friends to their annual Harvest at Dusk Festival which is taking place at their farm in Paarl this Saturday, 16 February 2019.
This will be my first year attending & I’m really looking forward to it…
The line-up of events include:
- Picking & stomping grapes
- Learning about the grape harvest process
- Feasting on a festive spread paired with award-winning wines
- Listening to the sexy sounds of Matthew Gold (love him!)
Upon arrival guests will be welcomed with a glass of Nederburg Cuvée Brut served with a surprise snack, after which you’ll be given the chance to taste some fresh grape must (before it becomes wine). Then as the sun sets the grape picking & stomping will begin, getting the hard work out of the way before you sit back & relax while enjoying the live entertainment & the big harvest feast.
But what’s for dinner? Chef Lisa Cilliers of The Red Table restaurant will be serving up a beautiful harvest feast of family-style table platters jam-packed with delicious mezze, farm-fresh salads and vegetables, slow-roasted meat, as well as ‘korrelkonfyt’ and peach upside down cake served with vanilla ice cream for dessert.
A wide selection of Nederburg wines will be available for purchase, as well as soft drinks, mineral waters, coffees and teas.
There are general admission & kids tickets available:
- General admission: R460
– Includes: Nederburg sparkling wine, the harvest experience, musical entertainment & the harvest feast
– Excludes: Any extra beverages
- Kids ticket (for kids aged 6 – 12, Kids under 6 get FREE entry): R220
– Includes: A soft drink/juice/water on arrival, the harvest experience, musical entertainment & the harvest feast
– Exludes: Any extras
NB note: No wine sales or wine tastings to persons under 18.
When? Saturday, 16 February 2019
What time? 16:00 for 16:30 till late
Where? Nederburg Wines, Sonstraal Rd, Paarl
Tickets? Can be purchased via Webtickets over here.