Do you have a business that has (or needs) a website, a blog and/or social media accounts, but you just don’t have the time to update & manage them? Or do you perhaps just need someone to do a piece of online writing for you?
No stress, I can help…
I offer the following services:
- Website creation (using WordPress)
- Corporate blogging (writing blog posts for company or small business blogs)
- Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Online copywriting (website copy, newsletters, mailers, online advertising copy, online articles, LinkedIn & Wikipedia pages, etc)
- Social Media & blogging education (one-on-one, or with a small group)
- Other (managing online marketing campaigns, advice & assistance with follower growth, event coverage – attendance, photographs & write up, and I’m sometimes up for playing event MC as well)
Contact me on email@example.com to chat about your specific needs & let’s see how I can be of assistance.
Just a bit more about my qualifications/background:
- BCOM Honours degree majoring in Computer Science & Information Systems (University of Port Elizabeth)
- IS Project Management Diploma (Faculty Training Institute)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2009 & still in good standing (Project Management Institute)
- Copywriting for Online Marketing (course presented by Get Smarter & backed by University of Cape Town)
- I started my career as a Software Developer and worked my way up to IT Project Manager, a role which I specialised in for 8+ years while working at companies like Nedbank & JP Morgan.
- I’ve been the owner & editor of the Cape Town My Love blog since July 2011. During this time I have learnt a lot about the world of blogging, branding, PR, online marketing and social media.
- In the end, my love for writing, social media and the online world is what made me decide to make the change from IT Project Management, but I do believe that my many years of experience in the corporate world has given me a solid foundation which still plays a major role in how I function as a freelancer today.
For more information, you can also visit my LinkedIn page: http://za.linkedin.com/in/karisanicholls