Now in it’s 6th consecutive year, the Vineyard Hotel‘s Festival of Bubbles has become an annual event not to be missed. During this celebration of all things bubbly, some of the Cape’s top Méthode Cap Classique producers will come together once again to share their MCC offering with you.
The festival actually forms part of the hotel’s “Tastes of 2015” calendar – a 6 month period of culinary events which will take you all the way through winter:But back to the bubbles… Guests can expect a bubbly filled afternoon featuring favourites like Simonsig, Villiera & Graham Beck, while also getting the opportunity to discover some new gems. The festival takes place on the hotel’s gorgeous lawns which creates the perfect backdrop to sit back, relax and enjoy a celebration of the finer things in life. Delicious canapés and live music complete this blissful picture which without a doubt is a not-too-shabby way to spend a Sunday.
Now take note of all the important details:
- When? Sun, 1 March 2015 (15:00 – 18:00)
- Where? The Vineyard Hotel, Colinton Road (off Protea Road), Newlands, Cape Town
- Tickets? R190 per person and includes a souvenir Vineyard Hotel tasting glass, MCC tastings, canapés and live music.
- How do you book? By contacting the hotel on 021 657 4500 or email@example.com (full pre-payment is required to guarantee your booking)
- What to bring? Just your fabulous self
But hurry up people, because tickets are limited and they’re gonna sell out fast. So book early to avoid the incredible MCC void that will be left in your life. 😉