I’m sure all the food & wine lovers out there are as excited as I am about this year’s Taste of Cape Town. Taking place from 10 – 12 April 2015 over at the Green Point Cricket Club, this promises to be 3 days of jam-packed foodie goodness.
What’s on the cards this year?
- More than 10 of the city’s hottest restaurants will be serving up special starter sized creations for you to sample & enjoy.
- Then you can also get your shop on at the wide range of boutique exhibitors, artisan producers, premium drink brands and award-winning wineries.
Premium World Class spirits, including: Ciroc Vodka, Tanqueray Gin, Johnny Walker Gold Reserve & Don Julio will take center stage in the form of sexy cocktails served up by the Café Caprice team. Sit back & relax on stylish greenhouse loungers while sipping on a cocktail (or three); and enjoy some laid-back, deep house tunes from the special line-up of Caprice DJs.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
If you haven’t yet booked your tickets, you better act fast. You can pick between the following session times:
- Fri 10 April: 18:30 – 22:30
- Sat 11 April: 13:00 – 17:00 & 18:30 – 22:30
- Sun 12 April: 12:00 – 17:00
And your tickets options are as follows:
- Standard: R80 online & R100 at the door (this one gives you entry & your tasting glass only. Then you can buy *CROWNS there)
- Premium: R180 online & R200 at the door (this one also includes R100 worth of *CROWNS)
- Taste Clubhouse: R750 both online & at the door (this one gives you R150 worth of *CROWNS, Private Clubhouse to use as a base for the show with a complimentary bar service serving wine, malt and soft drinks)
plus a Taste of Cape Town gift.
* CROWNS refer to the Taste of Cape Town festival currency
See you guys there!