If you attended the takealot.com Cape Town 10 last year, you’ll know that it’s an absolute jol. If not, you’re not gonna want to miss out again, OK?
Taking place on 5 & 6 February 2016 at Hamilton’s Rugby Club in Green Point, this year is set to be even bigger & better than last, securing their title as South Africa’s biggest sport and lifestyle event.
What’s on the cards? Two days of jam-packed rugby, netball & beach volleyball action, including the Flying Fish Pro beach volleyball series featuring both local and international volleyball stars. In fact, there’s a whopping 100 rugby teams taking part, another 40 netball teams and 32 social beach volleyball teams, so there’s going to be no shortage of sporting goodness.
Then on stage you’ll get to see live performances by GoodLuck, Just Jinjer, Kurt Darren, Rockerfellas, Hotwater, The Kiffness, Me & Mr Brown, DJ Sox and The Rivertones.
AND you can refresh yourself at Africa’s largest beer tent, drop the little ones at the kids & family entertainment area and refuel at the festival’s Food Lover’s Market.
Still not convinced? Then check out their 2016 promo video over here:
Here’s a recap of the important info:
- When? 5 & 6 February 2016
- Where? Hamilton’s Rugby Club, Green Point, Cape Town
- Tickets? Early Bird Weekend Pass: R200, Friday Pass: R100, Saturday Pass: R150 & available over here
BUT LISTEN UP: Because I also have 2 sets of weekend passes to give away.
To be in the running, simply send me the following tweet:
Hey @CTmylove I’d love to get my hands on those @takealot10s weekend passes #LoveCT10sWin
(Or if you’re not on Twitter, copy & paste the tweet as a blog comment below)
Then just take note of the following T&Cs:
- Travel to/from the event is for your won cost
- Only one entry per person
- Entries close at midnight on Thu, 21 January 2016
- The winner will be determined by lucky draw & will be announced here on my blog and on Twitter/FB on Fri, 22 January 2016
- There will be 2 winners winning two weekend passes each
Good luck everybody & may you have a relatively painless Monday. 😉