Love a crisp glass (or three) of Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’re going to love the Durbanville Hills Season of Sauvignon festival which is taking place on Sat, 28 and Sun, 29 October 2017.
Think great food, great entertainment, great wine & great views. I mean, what’s not to love?
On the wine front, their well-known Sauvignon Blanc alongside their newly launched Sauvignon-inspired sprakling wine will definitely be leading the show.
You’re encouraged to grab a glass, sit back & relax on their beautiful lawns while enjoying some lovely live music in the form of Paige Mac and The Renegades.
There will also be a variety of food trucks onsite offering everything from burgers to tacos, sandwiches and oysters as well as cheese and charcuterie platters. #yum
For those who want to bring along the little ones, there will also be a a jumping castle, pedal go-carts, sand-art, face painting, magicians, balloon twisting, bow and arrows and lots more, and for the die-hard fans who simply can’t miss the rugby, the Rugby Curry Cup final will also be screened inside the tasting area…
Keen? Then take note of the following important details:
- Dates: 28 and 29 October 2017
- Time: 11h00 – 18h00 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Entrance fee: Over 18’s – R100pp, includes a tasting glass and 8 tasting vouchers. Kids (2 – 18) – R50pp, includes a fruit juice and 2 activity vouchers
- Tickets: Available on Webtickets or at the gate
- For more information, please email email@example.com or call 021 558 1300.