For their 3rd Rosé All Day session, Roast & Co will be hoping to beat the record-breaking amount of Rosé that was sold during their last session… keen to help them? 😉
Taking place in their beautiful courtyard, Rosé celebrations are back this Saturday, 14 July 2018.
If you haven’t yet been to one of these, here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
- The courtyard is transformed into a European style piazza Rosé party.
- Delicious Warwick Wine Estate – The First Lady Rosé will be on offer for the endless Rosé special which will cost R145 pp & is available to anyone who has ordered any main course from the menu. (Which trust me is more of a safety measure – you do not want to be drinking Rosé all day without any food in your system. Plus – their food is delicious, so it’s a win-win.)
- Live entertainment by Blair Taberer (Acoustic Set) followed by DJ Brett Aitken.
Entry is FREE, but bookings are essential. So don’t hesitate, contact them immediately on: email@example.com or 021 424 6372.
Here’s a recap:
- When? Sat, 14 July 2018 – 12pm to 5pm
- Where? Roast & Co Courtyard – 98 Shortmarket Street, Heritage Square
- Cost? Free entry, but R145 pp for the endless Rosé special (which is available until 5pm) So to maximise, definitely get there as early as possible!