If you haven’t yet been to On a Roll, you’re missing out on cool diner vibes, delicious gourmet hot-diggedy-dogs, and genuinely just a fun evening out:BUT now there’s also an extra reason to go – if you fancy yourself a bit of a know-it-all that is. 😉 Their Wednesday eve Quiz Nights will test your brain power, get your competitive juices flowing, and if (unlike my team) you rock that room, you also walk away with the ultimate bragging rights.
My team? Well… let’s just say we all need to go home and do a bit of studying before we attempt this again… But you guys should definitely give this a bash.
Just take note of all the Quiz Night need-to-knows:
- Every Wednesday
- Kicks off at 8:15pm sharp (so my suggestion is to get there around 7:3opm so you can enjoy some food before)
- Teams of up to 6 people
- Cover charge per person is R20
- Prizes for the top 3 teams
- 6 Categories: Geography, history, science & nature, current affairs, sport, and entertainment.
- Book your table by contacting them on 082 578 9029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 78 Durban Road, Little Mowbray
And with that, your Wednesday night plans are now sorted…