After the success of last year’s event (which took place at the beautiful Shimansky Diamond Museum), organisers Ambienz Bespoke Concierge decided to do it all again this year in an attempt to raise even more money for this important cause that’s to close to the hearts of many South Africans today.
This year, the gorgeous Shimmy Beach Club have come on board to create the perfect backdrop for an evening of true elegance, rich flavours & inspiring creativity as we celebrate life with a night like no other.
Bentley‘s luxury motor vehicles will set the scene as guests are welcomed with a unique cocktail creation by Brand House Luxury Blends. As guests continue down the red carpet their senses will be ignited by the aromas of the Bvlgari fragrance bar and the breathtaking sculptures specially created by exciting young artist Adriaan Diedericks, whose sculptures have travelled as far as Belgium, London, Germany, Italy & California.
Other evening entertainment will include:
- An 1920s style photo booth
- An interactive art piece by local artist, Johnny van Zyl
- An opera performance by tenor, Given Nkosi
- Fashion shows by Molteno Creations & Gabriela Fraser Designs
- A dance performance by The Dance Centre
- As well as a 1950s inspired performance by the Femme Fatales
There will also be a host of fabulous raffle prizes up for grabs, with all funds raised through ticket sales & the raffle giveaways going directly to the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA).
Each guest will also walk away with a thank you bag sponsored by Langaro Wellness Centre, Bvlgari, Le Kap Magazine and more, and everyone is invited to stay and party the night away at the official FF&A Shimmy Beach after party.
The theme for this year’s event is “Tell Your Story” (follow the hashtag – #TellYourStory) and guests are invited to come and share their stories of life, love and strength.
To be part of this evening in support of an incredible cause, please take note of the following details:
- When: Sat, 8 August 2015 @ 19:00
- Where: Shimmy Beach Club, South Arm Road, V&A Waterfront
- Tickets: R450 pp and available via Webtickets over here (this includes access to the Shimmy after party as well)
It’s been a real honour to be involved again this year, and I just know with your support, we’ll be able to help CANSA in a big way… So please spread the word, rope in your family & friends, and let’s make this a night to remember.