I was lucky enough to test drive one of these experiences this past weekend with bestie Janine from Beingbrazen.com, and I can tell you with confidence, this is something you do not want to miss out on…We test drove the “Bond with your bestie” experience, but then there are 4 more which look fantastic as well.
Here’s a summary of all 5:
- Bond with your bestie:
This one’s great for those who may not have a “significant other”…
Bond with your bestie over a gorgeous meal at Dalliance (remember I told you all about them over here). Then finish things off with a little shopping spree with a R1000 V&A gift card.
- You float my boat:
Head out to see on the V&A’s newest yacht – the luxurious Mirage.
Then upon return to shore, you’ll enjoy a feast at OYO.
- I’ve heard there’s a special on romance this Sunday:
A pampering session at the Camelot Spa, followed by a sit-down lunch at Camissa Brasserie at the Table Bay Hotel.
- You make my world go round and round:
Go for a sunset spin on the Cape Wheel followed by some laughter therapy at the Cape Town Comedy Club.
- Hop in baby, let’s go for a ride:
Experience a ride of a lifetime with NAC Helicopters followed by a dinner at new Lebanese spot, Ranoushe.
But how do you enter?
- Keep an eye out on the V&A Waterfront Facebook page: www.facebook.com/VandAWaterfront
- When you see the post for the prize you’ve got your eye on, give it a Like to be included in the draw (you can of course like all 5 as well to up your chances)
- The winners will then be announced on Facebook on Valentine’s Day
The “Bond with your bestie” prize is already up over here, so do make sure your likes are in.
May lady luck be on your side guys & girls. Would be really awesome to see some of my Cape Town My Love readers walk away as winners.