On Friday evening I watched Alan Committie’s new show called LOVE FACTUALLY.
If you’ve followed Alan from his Defending the Caveman days, I’m sure you’ll know that he’s kinda an expert on the “battle of the sexes” and has the ability to look at relationships in quite a unique (and of course hilarious) way.
The show takes a look at love in 2016, looking at current day differences between men and women, the challenges related to modern-day dating, marriage & being a parent, along with how to finally provide the right answers to tricky questions like: “Do you think I look fat in this?” 😉
In short – it’s 2 hours of solid laughs and the perfect date night out.
If you’re in need of some laughter therapy, and particularly if you’ve been struggling with your own dating & relationship challenges, then I highly recommend that you book your tickets now.
Love Factually is running until Sat, 14 May, but I hear tickets for this week are already selling out, so you’ll need to act fast if you don’t want to miss out.
Here are all the NB deets:
- Wed 13 April to Sat 14 May 2016
– Tue – Sat @ 8pm | Mon 09 May @ 8pm | Sat 23 April and 07 & 14 May @ 5pm & 8pm
- Running Time: Two hours and 15 min including interval.
- Ticket prices range from R120 – R180 depending on which night you attend and where you sit.
- And you can book via Computicket over here.
Do it. Do it now!