Christmas is just around the corner and Lindt is here to save the day! This year their much-loved Christmas icon, the LINDT TEDDY, has upped it’s game a little to help you share the Christmas love:
- This festive season you can visit any participating Pick ‘n Pay store and affix a customisable red ribbon to your LINDT TEDDY as the perfect, personalised gift.
- OR if you want to spread the Christmas love far & wide, why not opt for their LINDT TEDDY Minis. You can pop them in as a stocking filler, sneak them into a lunch box, pop it onto someone’s desk when they’re not looking, stick it into a postbox, or even hang them onto your Christmas tree, the options are endless.
But listen, I’m not just here to share awesome LINDT TEDDY ideas with you… I’m also here to tell you about the Lindt 12 Days of Christmas giveaway where one lucky Cape Town My Love reader can win themselves a a delicious LINDT TEDDY and LINDOR Christmas hamper, valued at R1 000.00!
I’m day number 10, which of course is only tomorrow, but because my day falls on a Saturday, the awesome folks at Lindt said I could run my giveaway from the Friday before to the Monday after to ensure that as many people as possible get a chance to enter. #YAY
To enter, you need to follow these 3 easy steps:
- Like my Facebook page over here
- Share my Lindt 12 days of Christmas giveaway post which will be pinned to the top of my Facebook page
- And then leave a comment on that Facebook post with the answer to the following question:
What is the Lindt Christmas icon?
Entries will close at midnight on Mon, 12 December 2016 & the winner will be announced on Tue, 13 December 2016.Other need-to-knows:
- You can only enter once (duplicate entries will be ignored)
- The winner will be determined by lucky draw
- Entry is only open to people residing in SA. Your prize will be delivered to you & don’t worry, it will get to you before Christmas.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Facebook now. #GoodLuck