Halloween freaks are going to love what the awesome folks from MCQP, organisers of the biggest costume party in Africa, have lined up for this Saturday, 28 October…
Themed “This is IT!” – after the successful remake of IT – the reason why we all now fear clowns… (and have been since the early 90s), this halloween party promises to be an event that would make even ol’ Pennywise proud.
Coulrophobics (those with an irrational fear of clowns) will be in for a tough ride, but luckily the strong & sexy MCQP barmen will be there to protect you. 😉
Taking place at 30 Napier Street, the party will be split into a downstairs and upstairs party area with a line-up that includes: DJs Chad, Groovy Q, Sole Elos (from Germany), Candice Heyns, B_Type and Kanan7 vs El Gordo
In their words: “Our ghoulish doors to the world of monsters and underworld creatures will open at 8pm and will continue until Pennywise has finally captured enough souls to satisfy his unquenchable thirst.”
Dressing up is of course an absolute must. So do come prepared… Tickets for MCQP PRESENTS HALLOWEEN is available at www.quicket.co.za and costs R150 pp… BUT if you’re lucky, you’ll win one of 2 sets of double tickets here!
To be in the running: Simply add a blog comment below and tell me what your ultimate Halloween costume would be… Easy peasy!
Then just also take note of the following T&Cs:
- Travel to/from the party is for your own cost
- Only one entry per person
- Entries close at 12 noon on Wed, 25 Oct 2017
- The winners will be determined by me! (so get creative with those outfit ideas people) & will be announced here on my blog and on Twitter/FB on Wed, 25 Oct 2017 between 12pm & 5pm.
- There will be 2 winners winning 2 tickets each