The last stop on our #DoStellies itinerary was Warwick Wine Estate for a gourmet picnic on their beautiful lawns… I mean, is that a perfect way to spend a sunny Sunday or what?
I had been lucky enough to do a wine tasting at Warwick previously, and I really do enjoy their wines, but their picnics had been on my to-do list for quite some time…
Warwick actually has various picnic spots stretched across their lawn, deck & their courtyard. So there’s a spot to suit everyone, whether you prefer chilling on the grass or sitting at a table. Let me give you a quick tour:
Whether you’re looking for a romantic date option, a fun family outing or just something awesome to do with friends, the picnic option at Warwick definitely gets a double thumbs up (and a big round of high 5s) from me. 🙂
To secure your picnic spot, bookings can be made online over here – simply select your date & then see which areas still have availability on their cool interactive booking map. NB note: For the quieter spots along the water, they do recommend that you book about 3 weeks in advance as those sell out fast.
Or if you so wish, you can also contact them on: +27 21 884 4410 | firstname.lastname@example.org (You’ll find Warwick Wine Estate on the R44 between Stellenbosch and Klapmuts)
With summer just around the corner, make sure you don’t miss out, OK.
PS. For other posts in my #DoStellies series, hop on over here:
- #DoStellies – Waterford Estate Chocolate & Wine Pairing
- #DoStellies – Cheese & wine at Uva Mira Mountain Vineyards
- #DoStellies – The Duck Parade at Vergenoegd Wine Estate
- #DoStellies – My lovely stay at Bonne Esperance Guest House
- #DoStellies – Dinner at the Makaron Restaurant at Majeka House
- #DoStellies – Horse riding with Equine Sport Centre at Wild Clover Farm